Friday, June 09, 2006

Summer 2006 Schedule

Hello everyone!

Summer is off to a great start. I’ve just returned from New York where I finished filming my upcoming NEW DVD for Hudson Music. I can’t believe it’s time to put out another one. It’s been a lot of work, but I’m excited to “give birth” to my next baby. If everything goes as planned, it should be in stores in time for the holidays. I’ve included a photo from the shoot at my photo gallery so you can get your very first glimpse of what it will look like! No title as of yet – but stay tuned!

I’m on the road a bit this summer – heading to Australia, home to Vienna and a few more dates around Austria. So if I’m in your neighborhood, I hope you can make it out to see me.



THOMAS LANG SCHEDULE SUMMER 2006


JUNE

June 21st: Drumfest - Telfs/Tyrol/Austria
June 22nd: Drum clinic – Vienna/Austria (Drumhouse-Planet Music)
June 23rd: Drum clinic - Gmunden/Austria (Drumhouse)
www.drumhouse.at


July 9th+10th”:Percupassion” drumfestival Oullins near Lyon/France


JULY AUSTRALIAN CLINIC TOUR:

July 17th Brisbane, Australia
Billy Hydes - Drumworx Ph. 1300 780 324
www.drumworx.com.au

Venue:
Kedron Wavell Services Club
375 Hamilton Rd Chermside
Adjacent to Chermside Shopping Centre
Doors: 6.30PM
Show: 7.00PM


July 18th Sydney, Australia
Billy Hyde - Drumcraft Ph. 1300 304 930
www.drumcraft.com.au

Venue:
The Manning Bar
Level One, Manning House
Manning Rd, University of Sydney
Doors: 6.30PM
Show: 7.00PM


July 19th Adelaide,
Billy Hydes - John Reynolds Ph. 1300 768 745
www.jrmusic.com.au

Venue:
The Gov
59 Port Rd. Hindmarsh
Doors: 6.30PM
Show: 7.00PM


July 22nd - 23rd Melbourne, Australia
Drumtek Ph. 03 9482 5550
'AUSTRALIA'S ULTIMATE DRUMMERS WEEKEND' (AUDW) 2006 festival.
www.drumtek.com.au

Venue:
Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre.
CNR St Georges Rd & Bell St Preston.
Doors: 9.30AM
Show: 10.00AM


***